an handler inside another...help

Namgyal Dolker dolker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:19:21 EDT 2004

Hi Gordon,

 Thanks for the idea. I got it working differently but almost in the
same direction.

I declared a global variable lineNum. Initialise that to the start of the file

Added a handler on a button to read two lines if lineNum is less than
the number of lines in the file and put that in the two fields.
Incremented the lineNum by 2.

Added another handler in a button "reset" which will put the initial
lineNum back.

Works great.

Thanks
Namgyal