Video Out / DV Out External

william griffin bill at igame3d.com
Wed Oct 27 19:02:07 EDT 2004

Apples developer site has the code
http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/SimpleVideoOut/SimpleVideoOut.html

Whats lacking is an External Tutorial. If such a thing existed video
out would
be the project I would learn to make externals with.

We wanted to add this a year ago, but Tobi has no DV camera to work
with, and I have
no C/C++/Obj-C knowledge worth mentioning.

Anyone out there want to take on this project, maybe blog how you did
it, or just
make money selling the external when you are done? Come on, you know
you do.

I particularly need it for capturing an OpenGL window, but could do
frame for frame
at snails pace with a rev window using images.

Mr Bill