Rev cuts stack height at lower screen resolutions

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Oct 27 18:48:06 EDT 2004

This is because the windowBoundingRect is shrunk to allow for the Dock.
You can over-ride it by re-sizing the stack in a preOpenStack handler
and it might also be a good idea to set the windowBoundingRect to
reflect the complete screen size rather than just the pixels Rev thinks
you should be using.

Cheers,
Sarah