custom externals ?

Hershel Fisch hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Wed Oct 27 17:24:38 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, October 27, 2004, at 03:21 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> for email i suggest you look at the libSMTP by shao sean:
So, to keep track of the in and out , I must build an full email
app.,"libSMTP" for out going and Sarah's "POP library" for incoming and
build a database to store them all. And what's doing with sending
attachments , zip or sit files ? In other words , reinventing the
wheel. Thats why I thought of having somebody writing an external or
something like IE opening directly in a RR stack , written  by I think
by Chipp Walters
Hershel