Reshape Graphic

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Oct 27 14:46:08 EDT 2004

I pasted that script into a new stack, cleaned it up and played with it
for a while.  It seems to work fine for closed polys, but I need to
support both open and closed polys, along with lines (and curves might
be nice).  I was hoping that someone from Rev would clarify whether or
not their script could be legally copied into my stack for use in the
external.  They have presented that script as a solution to the
problem, which it is (more or less) for people running the stack in
Rev, but if it doesn't get copied into the standalone, it doesn't do me
much good.