QT effects

aurelien@jetrealisations.fr aurelien at jetrealisations.fr
Wed Oct 27 14:29:00 EDT 2004

First of all, thanx for your precious answers about my previous questions about PDF and mail
protocols.

I've noticed that on a PC cd-rom generated using rev, the visual dissolve effect is not correctly
displayed (the cards are simply displayed without any transition) while QT is correctly installed
on the PC thing (rev correctly plays simple videos for example). The "don't use QTeffects"
command would allow a correct display but it makes the mac version crash.

A simple solution is to make two versions of the player but i tought it could be important to
notice that "bug" (but is it realy one ?).

Aurélien Durand