FAQ wiki

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Oct 27 07:09:20 EDT 2004

Hi Richard,

>Thanks for putting that together.

That was fun. :-)
For those who want to put things there also:

http://www.derbrill.com/faq/revolution

>I was going to add a page about MDI in response to a recent post here
>(it's become an FAQ), but I couldn't figure out how to create a new page
>in the wiki.  Did I miss something obvious?

Well, I also needed some time to get used to the textrules...

http://www.lars-ackermann.de/wiki/static/TextRules.html

One creates a new page by editing the main page.

Add a line like:

[[youRPageNameHere]]

Save the main page and click on the ? right to your link. Your page wll be
created.

Using

[[youRPageNameHere|Description of your page]]

will allow you to have a desriptional text for your pages instead of the
link being displayed.

I´m really looking forward to the things you will put there!

Thanks,

Malte

(Just 3 days left for the game...
Did I mention I will hand out the stacks at the EuroRevCon? <g>
Anyone interested in the Scripts of libRMC? need more coffee. Need more
sleep...)