Constraining multiple stack windows within one stack window

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 05:01:33 EDT 2004

Until (or unless) a Multiple Document Interface  is supported, the only way I
can think of is to use pseudo-windows by creating  groups with draggable
titlebar graphics and so forth. Whether the outcome is  visually and/or
functionally any better than multiple windows (given the  multiplicity of OS GUI designs
and the progrmming demands of your app) will be  up to you, of course ;-)

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning  Company
Web: www.FlexibleLearning.com