GeekSpeak Cheat Sheet

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Oct 26 21:26:28 EDT 2004

I couldn't agree with you more!  I deplore how so-called universities
choose to transmorph themselves into trade schools.  Trade schools have
their place... as do universities.

I am always reminded of the joke about the engineer on his way to the
guillotine.  It, of course, malfunctions for many intended victims ahead
of him in the line.

When his turn comes up, he turns to the executioneer, points up to the
guillotine, and says, "You know, I think I see your problem..."

Judy