Tab Panel problem

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Oct 26 20:13:39 EDT 2004

In openStack, this is only happening when you first show the stack, not
when you go to every card. I have frequently used the same technique in
a preOpenCard handler and it always works. It is good because it reacts
to using arrows or shortcuts being used to navigate among cards.

If card 2 is the one that always gives the problem, is there an error
in the card name for that card? Do the card names match the tabs
exactly? Do 2 cards have the same name by mistake?

It should work, so I think there is an error somewhere else.

Cheers,
Sarah