Revolution standalones and Windows terminal services

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Oct 26 02:29:35 EDT 2004

Chris

I use MC and Runrev over windows 2003. while some things may
or may not work, switching the XP themes can be a solution.

I've had black boxes even without TS!

2nd, the display depth of the TS may affect things too - it's
usually set to 8 or 16 bits to reduce bandwidth. See
if you can find or make a matching png file and test it.

Since there is no video card involved... just image transmission
I think it's more of a png translation problem. Same prob happens
with MC with its startup screen althout it's not black!

cheers
Xavier

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER