[ANN] FrontBase database drivers for Revolution

Colin Richardson colin at frontbase.com
Mon Oct 25 03:36:32 EDT 2004

Hello,

There are now a set of Beta database drivers available which allow
FrontBase to be used as a backend for Revolution. These drivers are
available for Win32, OSX and Linux and can be downloaded (via anonymous
ftp) from,

ftp://ftp.frontbase.com/outgoing/Revolution/FrontBaseRevolution10b2.sit

or

ftp://ftp.frontbase.com/outgoing/Revolution/FrontBaseRevolution10b2.zip

To use these drivers you will need a correctly licensed FrontBase
database. The drivers will not work with the Free-Unlicensed or
E-Starter versions of FrontBase. You must have at least a Developer
license. A free Developer license can be obtained from the Buy->License
section of the FrontBase website at http://www.frontbase.com/.

For more information about the drivers and for installation instructions
please consult the documentation which is provided with the download.
For more information about FrontBase please visit our website.

If anyone has questions or has found a problem then please contact me
off list. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Regards,
Colin Richardson - colin at frontbase.com
FrontBase, Inc.
http://www.frontbase.com/