tx and img in a fld

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Oct 24 10:58:37 EDT 2004

Salut Yves,

>I'd like to add at the end of text (after some cr return) an img
>coming from a screen copy (in fact it is a file on the desktop of
>the user named "image 1" and the file format of this img is .pdf
>therefore, there is a button "import illustration" beside the fld "foo"

Check out the imageSource field property in Rev Dictionary

>what could be the script of this btn ?
>
>It starts with :
>
>on mouseUp
>answer file "Choose your file :" with "/users/<NameOfUser>/Desktop/"
>of type "pdf"
>if it is empty then exit to top

  put return&space after field "foo"
  set the imageSource of char -1 of field "foo" to "binfile:"&it --is
pdf supported directly, or must

-- one tie the pdf file to an image file?
--
Rob Cozens

"If you give me six lines written by the most honest man,
  I will find something in them to hang him."

  -- Cardinal Richelieu (1585-1642)