Reshape Graphic

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Sat Oct 23 16:59:29 EDT 2004

Is it acceptable to copy the code from that stack for use in a
standalone, given that this is being developed as a commercial product?

Can someone from the Rev team comment on whether or not this is
permitted under the terms of the Rev license?  I would have thought not
from reading through it, but I would consider this core functionality,
the lack of which would cripple this part of my project...

Thank you!