Over sized drawers question

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Oct 20 23:25:19 EDT 2004

On Oct 20, 2004, at 11:12 PM, Jerry Daniels wrote:

> It's not doing that...I think Jacque (despite her interest in my
> drawers) has it right. It's an Apple User Interference issue.

While it may be an attempt to adhere to something Apple said in the
HIG, the way drawers work in Rev has little to do with Apple. Cocoa
applications can have drawers which are not sized according to the
parent window. It isn't commonly done, but it can be done... just not
in Rev, because those are not "real" drawers. They are stack windows,
told to behave something like drawers.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.