PDF & large images

Gordon Tillman got at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 22 14:23:33 EDT 2004

Jeanne that is a great tip!

On Oct 22, 2004, at 12:32, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> The simplest way is to group the image (so the group has one member,
> which is the image object) and turn on the scrollbars for the group:
>
> 1. group the image
> 2. resize the group to the size you want to display
> 3. set the group's lockLoc property to true (so it doesn't
> automatically resize to fit the image)
> 4. set the group's hScrollbar and vScrollbar properties to true.

Aurélien, I uploaded a stack called "Image Viewer" that demonstrates
Jeanne's method and also lets you click and drag the image around in
the viewing area to move it as well as using the scrollbars.

To test it, just click on the browse tool and select "Open" from the
file menu.  My user space on revonline is "gordyt"

--gordon