someone noticed this one?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 22 12:14:28 EDT 2004

Alex Tweedly wrote:
> I received a copy of that message. I thought it had come on in on this
> list (because of my mail filters putting almost anything to do with
> Revolution into a separate single folder), but checking back I see it
> didn't appear here.
>
> I did wonder if there was some risk of conflict between this service
> that RR will offer and existing consultants - and then figured that
> since no-one mentioned it, I was just being overly sensitive on behalf
> of you guys who make a living from this kind of thing.

Could be because it's not really news per se.  RunRev has had a
"Consulting & Services" page on their site as far back as I can remember.

Judging from the difficulty some developers have had finding
subcontractors (most of the Rev pros I know are booked through the end
of the year), it doesn't seem RunRev's consulting adversely affects
other consulting developers.  Seems there's plenty of work to go around.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation