someone noticed this one?

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Oct 22 08:04:43 EDT 2004

> > This is to let you know that Runtime Revolution have just
> launched a
> > new consulting service to complement its line of professional
> > developer tools.

Amazing no news make it into the now totally useless revonline
stack. The news have not changed since I installed it! Nice idea,
poor followup IMOHO. Actually this maillist's link seems to be
the missing info in the revonline stack! ;)

> > Runtime is providing the following services:
> >
> > - Tailor made multimedia solutions
> > - Business applications and database front ends
> > - Porting titles to the Mac, Windows or Linux platforms
> > - Adding custom features to the Revolution technology platform
> !!!
> > - Building customized versions of the Revolution technology
> !!!

OK, it's nice that Rev helps its customers (if they dont steal work
from their clients as I kind of read it - (I must be wrong right?) but
it would be nicer if Revo stopped diverting its resources and finished
fixing the thousands of quality/gui/crossplatform/cpu hogging bugs
left in the GUI! OK, I exagerate as the mention of thousands of rev users!

Im currently recording >>at least<< one potential bugzilla a day since I
use runrev but still missing some 900 visits on the net for my downloads!
;))

Maybe someone can explain this?

> > The consulting service will allow existing Revolution developers to
> > add built-to-order features to the Revolution technology, or to
> > provide customized versions of the technology.

This however is a welcome invitation to share technology and sell to
thousands of clients...

Monsieurx.com

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER