Stack backgroundcolor.

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Oct 22 05:17:34 EDT 2004

repeat the number of cards
  set the backcolor of this cd to white
  go next
end repeat

;)

You could put a white graphic with a white pattern
in the background group of all cards (if you use one).

I had to do this for XP since the backgrounds are not
filled in as non xp themed windows.
Showing the border is the problem in that case...

Hopefully they will fix this in the future because it's
been surprising users for over a year!

If there is one thing that is not crossplatform on Revo
it's the patterns and backgrounds... In some cases you
have to dance over your head to find a smooth solution.
In some cases you have to redraw all the windows patterns
for the Mac (as in the gradientsN2O stack I made!). Very
unsatisfatory...

Also if you have a menu and a card color, your menu's colors
will be screwed and this is where object inheritance in RR
gets in the way...

The obvious solution is to make controls non-opaque and lay
a background below... This avoids most of the non-crossplatform
traps.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER