Over sized drawers question

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 22:57:32 EDT 2004

--- Jerry Daniels <jerry at daniels-mara.com> wrote:
> Fellow lovers of drawers....
>
> How does one open a drawer in Rev under OSX (of
> course) and have it
> reflect the actual size of the stack being used as a
> drawer?
>
> I'm opening a substack as a drawer at bottom and
> it's almost twice as
> tall as it should be. I looked through the archives
> for an answer, but
> "I can't get no...satisfaction!"
>
> Any guidance is sincerely appreciated.
>
> -Jerry

Hi Jerry,

In the first version of Rev with support for drawers,
sometimes a problem would occur where the drawer kept
shrinking each time you reopened it.
The workaround abck then was to reset the size of the
stack within a preOpenStack handler ; not sure if it
would still work, but you can give it a whirl.

Jan Schenkel.

=====