Shortening a line.

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Wed Oct 20 03:25:37 EDT 2004

I have also struggled with this one. My way to do it:

put the width of grc 1 - then add or subtract from the result and set the
width again.

By the way I miss the line option (I know Klaus' tools got it, but it would
be nice to have it directly both in Revolution and MetaCard.)

Regards
Signe Marie Sanne