Image resize.

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Tue Oct 19 15:55:50 EDT 2004

Hi all.

I am working on a nice simple project, a yearbook for our primary
school, but even in such a simple job, I came up against a few
problems. These may all have solutions that escape me for the moment,
and I would appreciate any assistance. I'll break them into four posts
to make replies simpler and clearer.

Image resizing: Clicking and dragging on the corner handle of an image
or a graphic or a field resizes it. But with the shift key down while
resizing, the image is distorted to a square, instead of resizing while
staying in proportion. This is vital when resizing an image.

Am I missing a simple key combination?

Thanks for any help,

Ryno.