Are you using Rev/DC in Education? / sound capabilities

Marty Billingsley marty at vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
Tue Oct 19 07:51:42 EDT 2004

> J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
> On 10/18/04 8:39 PM, Erik Hansen wrote:
> >>On Oct 18, 2004, at 10:17 AM,
> >>Marty Billingsley wrote:
> >
> >>We miss HC's sound capabilities,
> >>but are using Shakobox to compensate.
> >
> > a Windows Shakobox would be great.
>
> I just put it online. Shakobox for Windows:
>
> <http://www.hyperactivesw.com/shakobox.html>

THANK YOU!!!!  My students will be delighted.  Those with PCs
at home complain about not being able to take their electronic
keyboard home to show their parents.  (It's one of our projects,
to create a one-octave keyboard where users can choose the
instrument, octave, note duration, etc., and record and play back
songs.)

thankyouthankyouthankyou!
  - marty

--
Marty Billingsley (marty at ucls.uchicago.edu)
The University of Chicago Laboratory Schools