RTF File export

François Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Tue Oct 19 06:30:44 EDT 2004

Hello Klaus!

Thank you but I'm sorry, I don't understand.

With this code:
--------------
  put cheminresultat &fichieracreer into fichierexport

set the fileType to "ttxtRTF " -- text file owned by SimpleText app

open file fichierexport for text update

write THE RTFTEXT OF FLD "POUREXPORT" of card 2 of stack"cukydata" to
file fichierexport at "EOF"

  close file fichierexport

I have an RTF file in my finder, but when I open it, the bold and the
font is not saved.

Bouhouhou.......