Changing Image FileName Based on QT Time...?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Oct 18 12:09:19 EDT 2004

Hi John,

> Hi All!
>
> Is it possible to change the FileName of an image depending on the
> time in a QuickTime movie.

Do you mean naming the images after "the currenttime of player xyz" ->
12345.jpg?

Sure, why not, should not be a problem :-)

If you would like to automate this task, then you need 2 lists, the
"currenttimes" of
the player, where a specific image should appear and a list of all the
images,
preferrably in the correct order :-)

> I have a bunch of slides I'm trying to synch up with an audio only
> movie.

Set "the callbacks" of that player with a nifty script and that should
work fine ;-)

> Does anyone have any advice?

Please drop a line if my hints are not really helpful ;-)
I will think about it in the meantime!

> Thanks in Advance!!
>
> John Patten
> Tech Dept