Are you using Rev/DC in Education?

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Mon Oct 18 03:30:07 EDT 2004

At 14:19 17.10.2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am currently looking into the use of Revolution and Dreamcard in
>education. If you are currently using either product in the classroom I'd
>like to hear from you.

Being a former senior lecturer in Italian, I now develop educational
software for language studies for undergraduate students in 6 different
languages, covering topics like grammar, translation, introduction to
poetic devices and 'explication de textes', phonetics, interactive video,
various tests etc. Started out with scripting in SuperCard in 1990, then
when the Mac version of MetaCard arrived, I switched to it. I develop for
two platforms: Windows and Mac, still use the MetaCard IDE. All the
programs can be downloaded by a 'portal stack' directly to the student's
home computer.

Regards Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Øisteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen             http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/Info/sms.html
Norway