use-revolution Digest, Vol 13, Issue 38

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Oct 17 21:28:09 EDT 2004

Hmmm,

Well, you could use soundChannels... but, oops, that's a Hypercard thingy,
isn't it?!

Ummm, I don't think I've ever seen a good reason why this couldn't be done
in Revolution other than it isn't. The traditional explanation from I
think Scott Raney was something to the effect that it wasn't possible
because PCs use so many different sound cards.  But, then, how is it that
PC games seem to support multiple simultaneous sounds?

Is it possible in Director or Flash, anyone?

Judy