Am I loosing it?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Oct 16 06:11:11 EDT 2004

I have some fields, groups and now even buttons that are disappearing.

I just edit a control, and wham it disappears! Sometimes I find them at
locations as weird as 9992,-4124,10110,-4104!

Sometimes I put them back at their locations, and do every check that they
are where they are well visible yet they do not show!

last time, all I did was a right click on the field and wham!

WHAT IS GOING ON AGAIN? Has anyone had this problem in 2.5 - windows 2000?

Totally aggravated again - Is this happening only to me?

Xavier