Memory problem

duane poncy tsalagi at elohigadugi.org
Fri Oct 15 15:53:37 EDT 2004

I have a hard disk space problem. I have a dictionary project which
requires me to clone a few thousand cards, evidently requiring a lot of
hard disk space on my G4 Mac. Revolution only wants use to my Startup
partition, but it doesn't have enough space. Does anyone know of a way
to designate another disk or partition for scratch memory?

Thanks
Duane Poncy

visit elohi gadugi: poetry, software,
Cherokee culture and Native American rights.
http://elohigadugi.org/