palm-xml -> runrev helpers

Bob Hartley bob at armbase.com
Thu Oct 14 15:51:40 EDT 2004

Hi All.

I would like some revers experienced in creating simple database apps in
runrev to help me make a demo app for a palm development group.

This should hopefully expand runrev into tat realm. There are many .net
users there and recently there has been about 5 of the developers buying
.net and extolling its virtues.

I would like to show them the simplicity of creating an app in runrev.

Anyone fancy helping in the wee project.

The expected workload is 1 days worth on one weekend in a months time.

Anyone interested?

Cheers
Bob