Standalone opens stack and then quits

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri Oct 15 01:12:50 EDT 2004

Thanks to Geoff Canyon for the answer. The stack I was opening had an
ask dialog box which comes up immediately. I had used the automatic
detection of inclusions. The ask and answer inclusions were not
included automatically because my standalone didn't call them.

Setting it to manual and including them solved the problem.

Tip of the derby to Geoff and the other folks who helped.

Bill Vlahos