OpenWatcom and Windows Externals

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Oct 14 10:24:47 EDT 2004

Does anyone know off hand if the OpenWatcom compiler can be used to
produce externals for Windows?  I am trying to compile an external with
that compiler, and bumping into some problems.  If they continue, I
will seek out another compiler, but the M$ tools require 2000 or XP (I
am trying to build under NT4)...

$ ln -s /usr/share/kjvbible /usr/manual
everlasting life.
$