Standalone opens stack and then quits

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 00:32:08 EDT 2004

Great question Jeanne. I tried it and that stack doesn't quit.

Now my task is to find out what is being called in the stack with the
problem. There is a handler in the stack script for closeStack but I
commented it out.

What other messages could possibly be sent? Since this is with a
standalone it will be difficult to monitor messages.

Bill