OS X Externals

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Oct 13 13:04:25 EDT 2004

What I just finished doing is creating a small function in Transcript
which acts as a wrapper for the C function.  The C function returns the
value to the local variable in the Transcript function, which returns
the value to the caller in the program.

Thank you everyone, this is working much better now.  Excellent!