OS X Externals

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Oct 13 08:40:57 EDT 2004

No, just the name.  However, I have now tried using the EnhancedQT
external, just to see how that one worked (place it where in order for
it to work), and placing it in the Rev folder causes it to work, even
w/o the full path in "the externals of this stack", and the
externalFunctions does return a list of functions.

I placed my external in the same place, but have an empty list of
externalFunctions.  Apparently something is wrong, either in my C
source code, or in the build process.