Splash screen

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Tue Oct 12 12:19:15 EDT 2004

Le 12-oct.-04, à 17:49, Thierry Arbellot a écrit :

> Hi Yves,
>
> do you use Rev 2.5 ?
>
> I have too this problem.
> I added in the openStack
> go stack <mainstackname>
>
> But I didn't have time yet to check this further and bugzilla it.
>
> Thierry

Hi Thierry

On MAC OS X

1) Yes Rev 2.5 I don't have this problem when building the app with rev
2.2

2) I have a mainstack (splash) and substacks . One ot this substacks
contains the scripts of  all the functions and commands.
the re is a script "start using stack tScripts" (= the stack with the
scripts"

but I'd like a shutDownRequest

where do I place the script with the shutDownrequest handler

I get problem with this

sometimes the app quits without running the script
sometimes the handler is called 2 times...

Please help me to clarify the problem...

Thank you.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be