Installing an older copy of Rev on RH Linux?

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Tue Oct 12 05:35:25 EDT 2004

Hi Ken,

There might be an option when using 'rpm' from a terminal to allow two
distinct versions to co-exist - but having had a brief look at the
man-page nothing sticks out at providing this functionality. However, you
can just use the .tgz distribution and do a manual install - and this
is probably the easiest option.

Hope this helps,

Mark.