Detect Gateway IP address in windows

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Oct 11 13:05:51 EDT 2004

MisterX-

M> Mark

M> Although correct this assumes you only have one network card (NIC),
M> which I've seen becoming rare lately... ;)

Well, I did point that out, but your addition of the /all flag is the
missing part of my quick post and allows the multiple connections to
be parsed. Thanks for the correction and update. That's definitely a
more elegant way to get it.

M> But I think it would be nicer to have an array with each NIC's
M> properties. This is a planned function for the xos network
M> manager.

...looking forward to this...

M> But as someone said, it's rather useless unless you're solving
M> net problems...

And even then it can be somewhat confusing if you're using NAT. If you
already know that much then it's probably easier to look at the system
control panels and router configuration.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net