Scripter's Scrapbook, language reviewers

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 05:27:52 EDT 2004

The next version of the Scripter's Scrapbook will include script
colorization for at least 6 further languages. Along with those already  available, the
options will include...

- VisualBasic, VB.net, VBScript,  REALBasic
- JavaScript
- Toolbook
- Flash
- AppleScript
-  Director
- HTM

Required:
A restricted circulation of reviewers to  pick a language (or languages) from
the list above, verify it's  colorization scheme, and advise on it's accuracy
and consistency. Since  colorization uses a cross-platform plugin stack, you
can use your existing  Scrapbook on Windows, Mac9 or OSX.

If you are able to contribute, please  write to me off-list at
h at FlexibleLearning.com. I'll send you a replacement  colorization plugin stack to review
along with an xls spreadsheet of the  language/s you choose.

Thank you in advance!

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning  Company