list widget

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Oct 10 23:14:03 EDT 2004

Hi Ben,

I don't think it is the list widget that is the problem. I think it
just takes Rev a long time to retrieve a large amount of data from an
SQL database, especially if it is a remote database. I have made the
same mistake and set it to get all the data from a table with about
25000 records and it took about a minute, but the data was being
assembled in RAM and only put into the list field at the very end of
the script. With Rev 2.5, I have never had it fail completely, just
take a while.

Cheers,
Sarah