SOAP

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 16:11:23 EDT 2004

--- kee nethery <kee at kagi.com> wrote:
> Back in 2.2 I used a stack revSOAP to send XML via
> SOAP.
> Now with 2.5, I'm not finding any documentation on
> SOAP at all.
> Should I keep using the revSOAP stack to do SOAP or
> are there new
> functions within 2.5 that do the same thing that I
> should be using
> instead?
> My preference is to do things the "standard" way and
> if there are SOAP
> routines built into 2.5, I'd prefer to use them.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kee Nethery

Hi Kee,

You can now download this stack from the RunRev
Resources & Support sub-site at :
<http://support.runrev.com/resources/unsupported.php>

The word is that the SOAP library will get a make-over
in the next feature update to bring it in line with
the new XML-RPC library, added in Revolution 2.5

Hope this clarified things,

Jan Schenkel.

=====