RTF text

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Oct 10 01:08:53 EDT 2004

Thanks Xavier for writting this...

Not too zen at all... It's important to say, again and again, that we
don't need to let the best tools do our work for us. Revo is able to
let us design all we are able to have in mind, no least, no more and
it's exactly why Revo is the perfect tool we knows ;-)

Best, Pierre

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris