RTF text

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Oct 9 20:06:58 EDT 2004

if RunRev had to take care of every snitchy translation out there,
the program would be about 9 TeraBytes zipped download... Be happy...

Some things, are not handled... but you can handle anything...
the Power of a programmer... who published that again?

Just a pointer to getting your app out before the punlisher
comes out with a perfect solution for everyone...

hope that's not too zen... ;)
MonsieurX.com