customizing answer dialogs

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 8 18:11:38 EDT 2004

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Not to put too fine a tooth on this, but simply adding a few CR's in the
> right place fixes the width problem just fine by me. As an added bonus,
> using htmlText in dialogs allows me control over the color, font, and
> size. I can even include images if I wish.

Yes, it's not a show-stopper, and easy enough for us pros to work around.

But given how well the answer command works in all other xTalks for
simply displaying plain text in the system font it's worth making it
easy to build great-looking stuff with Rev.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation