about Rev 2.5 freezing on no net connection...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Oct 8 14:17:14 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I checked here that if I switch down my cable modem, or better, if my
cable modem receives no valid ip, thus making MacOS X self-give an
unreal IP to itself,  then starting rev 2.5 will stop launching, not
stop in the sense of crash, but in the sense of freeze just when the
revOnline window is opening. This happened three times today, my ISP is
playing guess-when-i-am-up with my connection, and sometimes, rev will
not launch at all, but as soon as net is back up, rev resumes the
launching process. Can revOnline be blocking?

cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004