popup menus stop working...

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Oct 8 10:23:36 EDT 2004

As mentioned, no short term fix, but there is an avoidance technique.
My understanding is that it's a limitation of resources, something like
"no more than X number of this control type." So try limiting how many
stacks you open with large numbers of popups. Not ideal, but at least
you know what's going on...

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com