popup menus stop working...

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Oct 7 19:12:18 EDT 2004

Chipp asked about a workaround for popups eventually failing (IDE
menus get truncated at the same time for me). As far as I know there
isn't a workaround apart from restarting Rev, but Tuviah claims to
have fixed the problem (see bugzilla #2114 and #2126).

In my opinion the issue is a big enough problem that we should have
had a new release of 2.5 (numbered 2.5.1 ;-) as soon as he got it
fixed. I have to restart Rev about 6 times a day when I am working
with it :-(

Michael

--
Michael J. Lew