Anyone Interested In A Tablet PC SIG?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Oct 7 00:51:57 EDT 2004

If any of you know how to enlarge my palm PDA ;))

I've been working on designs of tablets since 1984!

Im still impressed by the backwardness of this lack
of tablets! The power of a modern palm with a 9"
screen like the old 128K would have been sufficient...

I guess the problem remains the battery...
But for a bit of fun, heres a concept I put together
back in '91

http://www.monsieurx.com/XPIM.html

;)