Size limit of table field ?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Oct 5 16:26:28 EDT 2004

Mark ,

> On Monday, October 4, 2004, at 02:57 PM, jbv wrote:
>
> > Fortunately I have a copy of that stack. I'm not sure if the
> > 5000 lines is the cause of the problem (and don't feel like
> > trying to reproduce it).
> > But I'm wondering if anyone has any useful info about
> > a possible limit regarding table fields content...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > JB
>
> Try increasing the allowable memory allocated to Rev on system 9 for
> the Mac. That might allow it to open.

this is actually the first thing I tried, but no luck...

btw the problem also trashed my copy of revonline :
the stack won't open anymore...

this is the 2nd major reinstall of Rev I need to do
within 1 month... I have versions of MC (2.4.1 for
instance) installedon my HD since summer 2001 and
they never crashed, never corrupted any stack nor file,
etc... [sigh]

JB