Missing tutorial

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:38:58 EDT 2004

Richard,

I have reformatted the index for these materials to make it more
generic, and have created a web site at http://revolution.byu.edu . I
haven't attempted to provide the example stacks we use in our course,
but will try to add them later when I have some time.

This should be a lot more stable than the class web site URLs, which
tend to change every semester.

Let me know if this works out.

Devin